Here are the Whole Foods Deals for the week of August 26, 2015!
Whole Foods has an in-store coupon book, online store coupons, and accepts most manufacturer coupons. Check their coupon policy for more information. Sales, prices, and coupon policies vary from store to store. Please visit their website to find the store circular for your area for more accurate sales.
I also don’t have a Whole Foods near me, so I only go occasionally. Some of the items I post might not be 100% Paleo just because I haven’t seen them before; if they’re not or I missed something, please let me know and I’ll fix it!
I’m only posting Paleo items on this list with the match-ups. For a complete list of what’s on sale at Whole Foods, check out: wholefoodsmarket.com!
• From Mexico Avocados – 5 for $5
• Watermelon – $3.99 each
• Organic Field Tomatoes – $1.99/lb
• Organic Cherry Tomatoes – 2 for $5
• White Nectarines – $1,99/lb
• Organic Beets – $2.99 each
• Wild-Caught Haddock Fillet – $8.99/lb
• Top Loin Strip Steak – $13.99/lb
• Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast – $3.69/lb
• EZ Peel Shrimp – $10.99/lb
• Allegro Organic Continental Blend Bulk Coffee (1 lb) – $8.99
• Grady’s Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate (32 oz) – $7.99
• Divina Pitted Kalamata Olives – $8.99/lb