Here are our top 5 favorite Whole Foods Market deals for the week of September 9, 2015!
Whole Foods has an in-store coupon book, online store coupons, and accepts most manufacturer coupons. Check their coupon policy for more information. Sales, prices, and coupon policies vary from store to store. Please visit their website to find the store circular for your area for more accurate sales.
I also don’t have a Whole Foods near me, so I only go occasionally. Some of the items I post might not be 100% Paleo just because I haven’t seen them before; if they’re not or I missed something, please let me know and I’ll fix it!
I’m only posting Paleo items on this list with the match-ups. For a complete list of what’s on sale at Whole Foods, check out: wholefoodsmarket.com!
Top 5 Deals:
• Red and Green Seedless Grapes – $1.99/lb, regularly $2.49/lb
• Organic Avocados – $1.99 each, regularly $2.49 each
• Organic Dry Farm Tomatoes – $2.99/lb, regularly $4.99/lb
• Organic Beef Boneless New York Strip Steak – $18.99/lb, regularly $21.99/lb
• Shell on White Shrimp, previously frozen wild caught – $17.99/lb, regularly $19.99/lb