So I have no idea why this is a Grown Up stir fry, it just looked “grown up” when I made it! Or at least to me it did 🙂 It’s super easy and was packed full of flavor! Bonus? It took less than 10 minutes to make. I wasn’t in the mood to cook-cook last night. I just wanted fast, yummy and and easy. And that’s exactly what I got!
- Fat of Choice
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- ½ pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 5 Button Mushrooms, de-stemed + chopped
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Dried Basil
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt + Peppers
- Get a big skillet heating with some butter and add in your chopped onions & mushroom.
- Once those have started to soften add in your ground beef, spice, salt + pepper and basil.
- When you’re meats almost cooked add in your cherry tomatoes and let it all finish up.
So here you go — another idea for a stir fry 🙂
My husband and I absolutely LOVED this “grownup” stir fry! It’s inexpensive to make, Paleo, and was delicious! Love your web site! Thank you!